Calgary, Alberta

I recently travelled to the western U.S.A.and purchased a travel insurance policy from Access America Travel Insurance.

Their insurance policies are sold thru Alaska Airlines when you book your airline tickets. A harsh warning; this company is wracked with completely unethical and most likely, illegal practices. Their offices are staffed by semi-mentally retarded people who can barely speak any English.

They rarely will pay out on their medical or emergency medical claims.

A word of advice, shop around for your insurance.It is important to have good, reliable medical insurance coverage when travelling to the U.S.

Had an Experience with Access America Travel Insurance?

Comments

Bree

Hello,

I'm Bree with Access America's Help Team. We're sorry to hear about your experience and want to help. Please contact us at Help.Team@accessamerica.com.

Phigment

..and you would be basing this criticism on what exactly?

National Travel Associates - MICHAEL KNEELAND  120 PEBBLE DRIVE in Nevada. National Travel Associates "The man runs a telemarketing scheme with predatory practises.His business gets private information on companies and his employees contact people at these companies offering them "help" for booking hotels on..." Read more Trafalgar Tours - After payment tour cancelled!!!! Trafalgar Tours "After paying a deposit weeks ago on a Trafalgar Tour to Croatia and Bosnia (the balance was paid today). Trafalgar simply cancelled the tour barely a month before departure. What..." Read more If you like your car - AVOID SELECT AIRPORT VALET parking Revere MA Select Airport Valet Parking "I parked on December 10, 2016 to fly out of Logan for a week. Came back around midnight of December 18th, almost the shortest day in the calendar. Attendant took..." Read more Trafalgar Tours - Trafalger Amazine Ireland Tour Trafalgar Tours "My husband and I have been on numerous other tours on five continents as well as small boat cruises, all of which we enjoyed. We will not be repeating..." Read more Mattress Firm - Horrible customer service Mattress Firm "Dealing with Brook at Mattress Firm in Springfield was great until I purchased my base and mattress. The delivery guys damaged my wall getting it up and damaged the base..." Read more Glam Seamless - Day 3 and still nothing Glam Seamless "First of all, I purchased my extensions monday. I went with this company because I was searching for a new brand of extensions. I saw their ig and thought I'd..." Read more Sears Appliances Failure - Ridiculousness Sears "We have had our Kenmore STOCK No. 13472N MOD 665.13472N410 which we purchased 11/21/2014 just under 3 years ago. May of 2015 (just 6 months in) the machine stopped working...." Read more The Ashton Drake Galleries - Ashton Drake strikes again.. New/different excuse for not processing other orders, and doll review. The Ashton Drake Galleries "I originally left my first bad review for ADG due to them refusing to process my orders, after delivering the first order made. The excuse was "a discrepancy between my..." Read more